The SSFL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The SSFL

Sim-Standard Football Leaugue (PS4)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» SSFL Season 2 2016 Madden 15 Superbowl Champions
Raiders and Cardinals (possible trades) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 3:11 pm by zattack3412

» Sup niggas
Raiders and Cardinals (possible trades) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 7:28 pm by CTW1999

» 49ers - Rams
Raiders and Cardinals (possible trades) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 12:00 am by Bluepit1117

» jags chargerz
Raiders and Cardinals (possible trades) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 10:02 pm by AceBoogie11

» 49ers - Bucs
Raiders and Cardinals (possible trades) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 10:23 pm by IckyTv

» 2015 SSFL Article #1 (Week 7)
Raiders and Cardinals (possible trades) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 5:34 pm by IckyTv

» FALCONS AND BRONCOS
Raiders and Cardinals (possible trades) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 3:36 pm by AceBoogie11

» Falcons and Texans
Raiders and Cardinals (possible trades) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 3:35 pm by AceBoogie11

» 49ers - Texans
Raiders and Cardinals (possible trades) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 10:17 pm by AceBoogie11

» Rams and Chiefs
Raiders and Cardinals (possible trades) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 8:41 pm by Bluepit1117

Top posters
IckyTv
Raiders and Cardinals (possible trades) EmptyRaiders and Cardinals (possible trades) I_voting_barRaiders and Cardinals (possible trades) Empty 
Dr. Joe Bimbles
Raiders and Cardinals (possible trades) EmptyRaiders and Cardinals (possible trades) I_voting_barRaiders and Cardinals (possible trades) Empty 
Bluepit1117
AceBoogie11
Miiikepower
sorrow1989
Puppychow
Chri5Lewi5
TruSolja
Filthy_Habitz

Raiders and Cardinals (possible trades)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CTW1999

CTW1999

Raiders and Cardinals (possible trades) Empty
PostSubject: Raiders and Cardinals (possible trades)   Raiders and Cardinals (possible trades) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 1:00 am

I know Khalil Mack was named not tradable but I've got something that may change that. What if I offer Mack 85ovr + Rod Streater 80ovr for Larry Fitzgerald 91 ovr and a 2nd round pick? As the Raiders I have shown a dominant pass defense and when you look at the stats Mack has not done much. My offense is a different story, dropped passes after dropped passes. I'm having to rest my fate on my defense (mainly My D-Line). Raiders entered this year as a rebuilding team but has proved to be more than that. Now my question is why is Mack not tradable? It's basically just like trading a good first round pick. Trent Richardson was traded rookie year....
As for the Cardinals they need youth! Rod Streater a very inconsistent but young WR is a great addition for their rebuilding.
So Mack may be the best LB in a couple years but so could that 2nd round pick.... Streater may have a future. And Larry will be a good addition to get in the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Joe Bimbles

PostSubject: Re: Raiders and Cardinals (possible trades)   Raiders and Cardinals (possible trades) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 1:11 am

denied.

fitzgerald while legit, is an aging wide reciever. Mack is already(in madden at least) a legit threat n super young. Each team has a few players that just should not leave.

and f.y.i trent richardson was traded from browns to colts beginning of 2nd year so that was a bad example.

if anything, MAYBE if it was fitz n a 1st round due to fitz aging a mack being the 4th overall pick....if u guys agree to that id still b against it but would converse with icky b4 i made a final decision
Back to top Go down
IckyTv
Admin
IckyTv

PostSubject: Re: Raiders and Cardinals (possible trades)   Raiders and Cardinals (possible trades) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 1:15 am

Sorry, fellas. I gotta agree with the Doctor on this one. I still think it would be possible to move Mack for the right deal, however this just isnt a trade i can see getting approved.
Back to top Go down
https://themaddennation.forumotion.com
CTW1999

CTW1999

PostSubject: Re: Raiders and Cardinals (possible trades)   Raiders and Cardinals (possible trades) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 1:33 am

Mack was 5th pick so bad example
Back to top Go down
Dr. Joe Bimbles

PostSubject: Re: Raiders and Cardinals (possible trades)   Raiders and Cardinals (possible trades) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 2:42 am

what a tool. make a deal thats a worthwhile deal or dont waste my time. ive told u already i dont see a deal where mack moves....so prove me wrong or stop whining n win games.
Back to top Go down
IckyTv
Admin
IckyTv

PostSubject: Re: Raiders and Cardinals (possible trades)   Raiders and Cardinals (possible trades) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 2:48 am

He apologized afterwards, he's cool man. Just a lil heated it aint go through
Back to top Go down
Dr. Joe Bimbles

PostSubject: Re: Raiders and Cardinals (possible trades)   Raiders and Cardinals (possible trades) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 2:51 am

understandable, yet everyone in league is mature right?

all he needs to do is debate politely. the t-rich comment wasnt bein a dick, just pointing out that the example made no sense. the reply of "mack was 5th so bad example" is pure douche status...not a good look
Back to top Go down
IckyTv
Admin
IckyTv

PostSubject: Re: Raiders and Cardinals (possible trades)   Raiders and Cardinals (possible trades) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 2:52 am

Yeah, it was bad but they tryna rework the trade so hopefully they'll come with a better trade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raiders and Cardinals (possible trades)   Raiders and Cardinals (possible trades) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raiders and Cardinals (possible trades)
Page 1 of 1