The SSFL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The SSFL

Sim-Standard Football Leaugue (PS4)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» SSFL Season 2 2016 Madden 15 Superbowl Champions
jaguars and chargers trade Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 3:11 pm by zattack3412

» Sup niggas
jaguars and chargers trade Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 7:28 pm by CTW1999

» 49ers - Rams
jaguars and chargers trade Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 12:00 am by Bluepit1117

» jags chargerz
jaguars and chargers trade Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 10:02 pm by AceBoogie11

» 49ers - Bucs
jaguars and chargers trade Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 10:23 pm by IckyTv

» 2015 SSFL Article #1 (Week 7)
jaguars and chargers trade Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 5:34 pm by IckyTv

» FALCONS AND BRONCOS
jaguars and chargers trade Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 3:36 pm by AceBoogie11

» Falcons and Texans
jaguars and chargers trade Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 3:35 pm by AceBoogie11

» 49ers - Texans
jaguars and chargers trade Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 10:17 pm by AceBoogie11

» Rams and Chiefs
jaguars and chargers trade Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 8:41 pm by Bluepit1117

Top posters
IckyTv
jaguars and chargers trade Emptyjaguars and chargers trade I_voting_barjaguars and chargers trade Empty 
Dr. Joe Bimbles
jaguars and chargers trade Emptyjaguars and chargers trade I_voting_barjaguars and chargers trade Empty 
Bluepit1117
AceBoogie11
Miiikepower
sorrow1989
Puppychow
Chri5Lewi5
TruSolja
Filthy_Habitz

jaguars and chargers trade

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluepit1117

Bluepit1117

jaguars and chargers trade Empty
PostSubject: jaguars and chargers trade   jaguars and chargers trade Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 4:56 pm

Ay doc me and jags wanna trade. He wants ryan mathews and i want cecil shorts.mathews is 84 overal and shorts is 83. He wants a faster back cuz his is more of a fb and i need a reciever because im not sighning vincent brown or royal back to small for me. I dont start mathews either i start donald brown and woodhead
Back to top Go down
Bluepit1117

Bluepit1117

PostSubject: Re: jaguars and chargers trade   jaguars and chargers trade Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 6:28 pm

Shorts is actually 77
Back to top Go down
Dr. Joe Bimbles

PostSubject: Re: jaguars and chargers trade   jaguars and chargers trade Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 9:04 pm

not to be rude but i dont see a trade posted for me to review. all i hear is u want this n u want that. the trade would not b approved as shorts for mathews str8 up tho.

YOU NEED TO PROPERLY POST THE TRADE TO GET IT REVIEWED!!!

along the lines of chargers get: wr cecil shorts (age) 77ovr (would also need like a 4th round pick or sumthin)

Jags get: rb ryan mathews (age) 84ovr

until i see a proper proposal i cant judge anything

TC Dr Joe Bimbles
Back to top Go down
IckyTv
Admin
IckyTv

PostSubject: Re: jaguars and chargers trade   jaguars and chargers trade Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 9:16 pm

I'll approve it without the pick. But when trades are posted it should be in the format Bimbles posted, it just makes it cleaner and easier to understand. Also, ages are important when posting a trade too as well as the overalls.
Back to top Go down
https://themaddennation.forumotion.com
Bluepit1117

Bluepit1117

PostSubject: Re: jaguars and chargers trade   jaguars and chargers trade Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 9:20 pm

Ok sorry bimble. Chargers recieve celil shorts age 26 and jags recieve ryan mathews age 26
Back to top Go down
Dr. Joe Bimbles

PostSubject: Re: jaguars and chargers trade   jaguars and chargers trade Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 9:46 pm

apparently ive already been overruled prior to making a decision. i think due to the overall a pick of the low round level is needed, but guess it dont matter.

and chargers, that trade post was still missing overalls...we need age n overalls in every trade
Back to top Go down
Bluepit1117

Bluepit1117

PostSubject: Re: jaguars and chargers trade   jaguars and chargers trade Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 10:22 pm

Fuck me ok bro ill do it better next time
Back to top Go down
Dr. Joe Bimbles

PostSubject: Re: jaguars and chargers trade   jaguars and chargers trade Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 10:45 pm

fo sho. not tryin to b hard on ya broski
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jaguars and chargers trade   jaguars and chargers trade Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jaguars and chargers trade
Page 1 of 1